Hoof trimmers asked for a way to carry their hoof knives, so this pocket provides a handy way to solve that problem!
NEW! See options when ordering to have them attached to bibbed overalls
1. Choose HKP w/velcro
2. See options to have them sewn on or just to purchase separately
- These can be attached to bibbed overalls, jackets or vests with either hoof glue or a safety pin.
- We can also sew these on those items by request, for an additional charge
- Nylon fabric, lined with heavy weight webbing for durability
- 6" L x 3.25" W
- HKP with Velcro - the bottom opens on this pocket and the velcros shut. You can open the bottom to make sure all of the hoof chips are out.
So we have 4 of these, as we tend to misplace them, but that is on us. However the little pouch you attach it to your belt where you can hold the hoof knife is awesome so you don't try to slip it somewhere and it falls out. I have put them in my hoodie for so long and bend over and they fall out. or the back pocket and my butt pushes them out. so if you can relate at all, spend the little money and get one of these!!!